The Round 3 program will run from 2019-2021
Queensland Genomics will run a project selection process from August to October 2019 for its third and final funding round.
In Round 3, the $6 million fund will be invested in:
- Genomics clinical implementation projects
- Genomics clinical innovation projects
- Targeted health system capability-building.
Queensland Genomics’ Round 3 investment decisions will be guided by the:
- Round 3 Clinical Project Investment Principles
- Round 3 Capability and Infrastructure Investment Principles
- The Queensland Genomics Health Alliance Genomics Adoption Framework
- Queensland Health and Queensland Hospital and Health Services strategies related to genomics, digital health and research partnerships.
Queensland Genomics’ Round 3 Capability and Infrastructure investment will be driven by Queensland Health and Hospital and Health Services with support from other Queensland Genomics Health Alliance partners as needed. The purpose of the investment is to build medical genomics capability and capacity in Queensland’s health system.
Queensland Genomics expects to begin announcing the R3 Clinical program and R3 Capability and Infrastructure program in early 2020.